Agronomic consulting and technical appraisals and surveys for plants
Thanks to the varied skills and exper:se in the company, MATI 1909 offers a wide array of agronomic services, technical appraisals and surveys plus environmental and landscape impact studies and assessments.
Addressed both to private ci:zens, companies and public organiza:ons, our technical services range from phytopathological consul:ng to ornamental value surveys, to the evalua:on of possible damages, and can either be fulfilled before, during, and aler the garden project is being carried out.
Our Surveys, Analyses, Censures and Consultations
- Metric and planimetric/altimetric surveys
- Preliminary advice on the design of a green area (vegetation studies, geological/pedological analyses, qualified surveys, and feasibility study)
- Census of public and private green areas using GPS
- Tree stability assessment using diagnostic instruments (sonic tomography, resistograph, static tensile tests, and dynamic analysis)
- Plant-protection analysis of the vegetation and monitoring of phytopathological conditions
- Post-construction agronomic appraisals of green areas; landscape reports for greenery removal and refurbishment
- Surveys to determine the ornamental value of green areas
- Damage appraisals (for civil and criminal litigation as well)
Our consulting activity is a real contribution to defending the environment and the territory, a guarantee for the health of urban greenery, a sense of well-being, and quality of life. Find out about the MATI 4 Life program for environmentally certified gardens.
Make your dreams come true with Giardini MATI 1909
Request a first consultation with out green experts
Discover our other services
Garden design and green space management:
discover MATI 1909’s other services, offered with professional expertise